Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The Devil Baby in New York

If you heard a baby crying in a stroller on the sidewalk with no parents around..you'd check into it right?
Any good person would.

But would you have any idea that it could be viral marketing stunt created by Thinkmodo?

Yep...you read it right!

Thinkmodo created a remote-controlled stroller with a demonic animatronic baby that has the ability to puke white fluid and headbang like a little freak!

Thinkmodo team took their creation to the streets of New York City. Reactions on the streets were priceless. You should go to youtube and check it out!
Thinkmodo created this robotic baby to promote the upcoming film "Devils Due" starring Allison Miller and Zach Gilford.

Time for thoughts and opinions:

That is such an awesome prank! I would love to have that robotic baby and stroller any day!

Id go where there is a lot of people and I would chase the stroller down the street screaming, "HELP! My baby! My baby!" Then when someone caught the stroller id work my magic and scare the crap out of them!

I would give it a 10 on the awesome scale!!!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment